Devarattam is a Tamil action-drama Film. M. Muthaiah has directed the film. K. E. Gnanavel Raja has produced the film. Gautham Karthik and Manjima Mohan in the lead roles in the film. While Vinodhini Vaidyanathan, Soori, and FEFSI Vijayan play supporting roles. Nivas K. Prasanna has composed the songs of the film. Praveen K. L has done the editing. Sakthi Saravanan has done the cinematography. Devarattam is also set to be dubbed in Hindi as Diler- The Daring 2 by Zee Cinema.
Devarattam(Diler-the daring 2)movie all languages satellite rights were sold out to Zee Entertainment India. So Hindi dubbing rights are with the Zee cinema. The dubbing of the movie has been completed and the censor certification is also completed. The film will be premiered on the television on 23 Feb 2020 in the Zee Cinema channel and Zee mobile app. For More Updates on Devarattam(Diler-the daring 2) Hindi dubbed keep following our site.
About Movie Update
Dear Friends, Since I am not allowed to give links to the movie. I am very much to disappoint you. But I can help you out with the problem. Join our telegram channel I will provide everything there. The Movie is ready in our telegram group in both Telugu and Hindi language. If you want the movie then you can join the group our Poke me in WhatsApp. I will try to help you.
- Gautham Karthik as Vetri
- Manjima Mohan as Madhu
- Soori as Vetri’s 4th brother-in-law
- FEFSI Vijayan as Kodumpavi Ganesan
- Vinodhini Vaidyanathan as Pechi, Vetri’s 1st sister
- Bose Venkat as Vetri’s 1st brother-in-law
- Saravana Sakthi as Vetri’s 2nd brother-in-law
- Aaru Bala as Vetri’s 3rd brother-in-law
- Vijayakumar as Vetri’s 5th brother-in-law
- Munish Raja as Vetri’s 6th brother-in-law
- Akalya Venkatesan as Vetri’s sister
- Shenbagam as Vetri’s sister
- Sindhu as Vetri’s sister
- Saranya as Vetri’s sister
- Akila as Vetri’s sister
- Vela Ramamoorthy as Kalyani Thevar, Vetri’s father
- G. Gnanasambandam as Bojarajan
- Chandru Sujan as Deivam, Ganesan’s son
- Veeran Selvarajan as Veeran
- Hello Kandasamy as Vanitha’s father
- Ragu Aditya as Munna
Vetri lives in a joint family with six sisters and her husband. He is brought up by his eldest sister Pechi, and their relationship is like a mother and son. Vetri has an anger problem and gets into unnecessary fights, but everyone in the family loves him because he is the first lawyer in his family. However, he soon takes the law into his own hands when he murders a sex offender – his friend who is the son of the dreaded gangster of Madurai, Kodumpavi Ganesan. Ganesan vowed revenge and promised to kill Vaitari, just as he murdered his son in broad daylight in the streets of Madurai. However, Ganesan kills Pechi and her husband. To get revenge, Vetri kills Ganesan and beheads him inside the fridge in the house. Which she used to do before the funeral of deceased relatives.
Ever since he made his debut in Kutti Puli, Muthiah has been making the same films again and again. His hero will be a grumpy, young man; The villain will be the most feared, most violent man; And circumstances will force the hero to take on the villain and win him over. From this director’s films, you pursue the same thing about the relationship she chooses – mother in Kutti Puli, father in law in Komban, grandmother in Marudhu, sister in Kodiveeran.
But here too, Devarattam differs only lightly. Since the Thangchi spirit has already been used in Kodiveren. He goes for the Akka spirit. An ace who has faith in the hero! And during this, he decides to take a leaf from Kadikutty Singam. And gives us half a dozen Akkas, though not a single register is forbidden. But hey, if many sisters prepare a family audience for Pandiraj’s film, they should also work for Muthaiah, right?
And if there is no message then what is a mainstream film ‘! And so, he chooses to include an angle that has occasional relevance – young men from rich and powerful families sexually exploit women. In the wake of the Pollachi sexual harassment case, it only comes across as exploitative. More when we look at the way these scenes were filmed.
Sadly, these two do not miss gambling because the writing is predictable and on foot. An unnecessary fight, an unnecessary romantic song, unnecessary humor, an unnecessary passage song, an inevitable fight – that’s how to describe the second part of this unimaginable film. Named after the sutra, Muthiah is trying to make us a film that seems unbelievable and boring for just over two hours.
Get More Movie Updates
- Okkadunnadu Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Jawab the justice Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Ginny Weds Sunny Hindi Full Movie
- Ka Pae Ranasingam Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Bharaate Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Solo Brathuke So Better Telugu Full Movie
- Kanchana 4 Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Pantham Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Mauli Marathi Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Seethakaathi Hindi Dubbed Full Movie