Kaappaan is a Tamil Action-thriller film. K. V. Anand has written and directed the film. Lyca Productions has produced the film. Along with a Telugu dubbed version titled Bandobast, the film was released theatrically on 20 September 2019. The music of the film is composed by Harris Jayaraj. Starring Suriya, Mohanlal, Arya, and Sayyeshaa are in the lead roles in the film. Now the Film Kaappaan is set to be dubbed in Hindi as Rowdy Rakshak.
Kaappan Movie was declared as hit at the box-office. With mixed reviews from critics and audiences. Such a nice movie with deep impacts and meanings. Kaappaan- Heavy political, octane thriller resting on Surya’s hands and it holds well. While The IMDb rating of Kaappanis 6.7/10.
Movie Dubbed Updates
The Hindi dubbing rights of Kaappan were sold to Cinekon Movies soon after the Tamil Release. The movie was released on 20 September 2019. The dubbing and the censor certification were completed almost 1 year ago. Finally, the film is all set to be released in the Hindi dubbed version. The Hindi dubbed version is titled Rowdy Rakshak.
The television premiere of the film will be on 03 April 2021 at 8 pm only at Zee Cinema. Later the movie will be released on their Cinecon Movies Youtube Channel. For More Updates on The movie, You can follow our site.
About Movie Update
The movie will be released on 03 April only at Zee Cinema. if anyone misses the film. then I can help you all. follow our telegram channel South Movie King I will provide everything there. If you want the movie information then you can join the group our Poke me on WhatsApp. I will try to help you out.
- Suriya as Kathiravan (Kathir), an SPG commando
- Mohanlal as Prime Minister Chandrakanth Varma
- Arya as Abhishek (Abhi) Chandrakanth Varma
- Sayyeshaa as Anjali, Kathir’s love interest, PM’s secretary
- Samuthirakani as Joseph Selvaraj, SPG Director
- Boman Irani as Rajan Mahadev
- Chirag Jani as Ranjith Kumar
- Poorna as Priya, Joseph’s wife
- Thalaivasal Vijay as Santhosh
- Prem as Prem, SPG
- Kiran as Vivek, SPG
- Uma Padmanabhan as Chandrakanth Varma’s wife
- Paruthiveeran Sujatha as Kathiravan’s mother
- Shankar Krishnamurthy as Sundhar
- Nagineedu as Sikander
- Swaminathan as Ramanujam
- Mayilswamy as a police inspector
- Ravi Prakash as Mahadev’s assistant
- Manoj Lulla as Manoj
- Pattukkottai Prabakar is a special appearance as a journalist
- M. S. Prabhu in a special appearance as Kashmir collector
- Anthony in a special appearance as Irfan, interrogation officer
- Nikitha Harris Jayaraj in a special appearance in the song “Vinnil Vinmeen”
- Danielle Haden as an item number in the song “Machan Inga Vandhira”
The narrative revolves around Kathir, an organic farmer, and a Special Protection Group (SPG) officer who struggles to protect the Prime Minister from a mysterious man who threatens his life. Kathir also has to deal with agricultural issues cropping in his village and those responsible for it.
Initially, KV Anand’s Kappan seems to be one of those patriotic films that Vijayakanth and Arjun often made in the 90s. The film begins with an attempt to assassinate the life of the Indian Prime Minister, Chandrakant Varma (Mohanlal, who narrates the plot of nationalist dialogue that hardly touches a raga), and soon, we are shown that a How is Kathir (Suriya) an intelligence officer? One who doubles as a farmer is trying to track down the threat to the PM.
But unlike the films of Vijayakanth and Arjun, when managed to incorporate commercial motifs of romance, songs, and comedy, one thing was still focused on, with Kappan shifting from one thing to another with little success. Live, often resulting in disappointing films. From this point of view, it seems: Okay, we’ve given them five minutes of action, give them a two-minute romance, and then follow it up with a three-minute message. Instead of building tension, the script avoids the purpose.
|Movie||Kaappaan as Rowdy Rakshak|
|Language||Tamil Movie in Hindi|
|Cast:||Suriya, Mohanlal, Arya|
|Director||K. V. Anand|